CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

HGTV Dream Home 2009!

I love watching HGTV! Anyway, they do a dream home give-a-way every year and this year I entered every day. The home is in Sonoma California!!! It comes fully furnished, with a new GMC Acadia and even a dream home doggie house and we all know Jasmine Love deserves that! Sunday March 15th is when we find out who the winner is. I am so excited because its going to be me!!! (I am thinking positive) Everybody watch!!!

Sunday, March 15th, 8pm, 7pm central.
check out the pics at hgtv.com

6 comments:

LAnderson said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! i started crying i laughed so hard. i will die if you win! you are SO funny!!! I LOVE YOU

KelsandToddO said...

Anything is possible!!! I may die too if I win though...

Courtney said...

Darn it! We don't have that channel!

KelsandToddO said...

I will let you know if I win Court!!!

Brandt Lovell said...

good luck!

Lindsey, Nate, and Collin said...

I entered everyday as well. I was bummed I didn't win. Maybe next year!