CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Much...

You know when people ask whats new and that kind of thing?... and we all say not much and things are fine, haha. We all do it, come on you do it! Its the lazy way of catching up with people... Some how Americans have officially found a short cut for EVERYTHING! Anyway I thought I'd post whats going on. Its just been really busy for us! Todd and I have been non-stop getting ourselves settled. Todd and I have been all over the place the last year, living across the country. Our belongings are all over the place etc. We cannot wait to find a home and get settled and have things back to a normal living situation. Todd is really busy with work and when he isn't working he's working on his security clearance for work, or working on things with his old job and so on. I'm busy studying for my final test which I have to get a good grade on! We are working a part time job for a promotional company as well which takes up our weekends usually. In between everything we're making the annoying trips to the DMV and so on... All the fun things you do when you move. Jasmine got her shots and I finally changed my last name to Anderson after putting off the social security office for years. It took my entire afternoon on the day I did go! Once I get my job I will fly to Canada for training so I will need to get a passport asap so I thought I would start with the name change. And once we find a house we will make the trip from Utah to here in the moving truck collecting our belongings on the way, haha. NO MORE STORAGE UNITS or taking up space at the parents house!!! We can tell this year is going to be really busy. A lot of changes going on but exciting changes! By the end of the year we plan to be in a home for sure, loving our space I'm sure and enrolled in more school. I want to continue on and get a degree in Interior design to add to the resume and Todd thinks he will continue his schooling and get a business degree, that could change... Personally I can't wait to have my treadmill and our king sized bed back! In the mean time I guess we better work on those taxes :(

1 comments:

LAnderson said...

it was fun reading this. i haven't talked to you in a while