CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

You gotta love Valentines Day! Todd and I made the most of our day together, especially since it fell on a Saturday. I suprised Todd with the rocky road fudge I made a night early. I couldn't help it! But on Valentines day I still had his card and stuffed animal to give him. Anyway we slept in till about noon, ate some light lunch, watched some TV, got ready. We started the night off early with dinner reservations at 5:30pm. He took me to Daily Grill in DC and it was so YUMMY! We had Valentines Day luck and got a parking spot right outside of the restaurant, a freakin' miracle in the city. We spend a good three hours there, haha. We just took our time and enjoyed every course, a great bottle of wine and us of course. After dinner we decided to go to Reston Town Centre and check out the action. We walked around for a bit and it was just so crowded every place we went so we decided to come up with another plan. We dropped by good ole safeway grabbed a bottle of wine and sushi and headed home to cuddle up and watch a movie at home. Which was great after walking around in the cold weather. When we got home Todd suprised me with a beautiful bouqet of daisies, my favorite!!! Anyway we had a great day and we hope you all did too!!!


Outside of Daily Grill before our dinner. (nice couple took our pic for us, thanks again!)

0 comments: