CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OH taxes

So I got home about midnight lastnight from MO. It was a fun trip but I'm pretty exhausted today but luckily for me I get to deal with the taxes, yay! NO. So we had our taxes all prepared and Todd picked them up yesterday. Its my job to get everything mailed off and so on which I thought ok easy, no big deal. WRONG! Maybe it wouldn't be such a mess if we hadn't lived and worked in a million different places! We have Federal, Missouri, Utah and Virginia to file this year! Not to mention Todd's summer sales stuff really complicated things. So here I am looking at all this paper reading through all these instructions trying to get this all right. I took a break as you can see...because quite frankly I don't know what I'm doing nor is Todd here to sign what he needs to sign. So its about 1PM and this stuff needs to be in today so maybe its time to start stressing out, haha.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

AHH! How awful!

LAnderson said...

just watch the video i posted on my blog. it will cheer you up

Brandt Lovell said...

Kelso your an amazing person!! I admit, I failed now... and I just pay someone to do our taxes, but I am sure that it was a NIGHTMARE dealing with all the different states/jobs, etc.. ugh ! I hate taxes..