CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HOLY COW, WAIT YOUR TURN!

Our apt complex has a gym in the clubhouse which only has like one of everything so you have to share. With a former olymic runner always hogging the treadmill due to her addiction to endorphins its hard to snag some time but today I came across a new problem...we have crazy people too! OK, heres the deal...I'm walking on the treadmill for my warm-up. I stop to stretch before I get back on to run. While I'm stretching some lady I don't know climbs over me and steals the treadmill from me. WHAT! I can see if I had been on there for a long time already or if I had completely walked away. BUT, I had been on there for not even 5 minutes AND the fact that she decided to basically straddle me and give me a show I didn't want made this a very very awkward. I was like whoa, did that just happen, haha! I decided to avoid this already interesting situation and use the elliptical instead. If I ever see her in there again I'm leaving and coming back at a different time.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my goodness! That is horrible. Where did common sense and good manners go? She should have asked you if you were done. Too bad they don't have a time limit for the equipment.

LAnderson said...

you should have said something to her. i know i would have given her a little piece of my mind. how rude!

Bryan and Christy said...

Hey Kelsey, you got some crazy stories gurl. I would've said something to that crazy treamill stealer person. Some people are just plain rude. Sounds like things are going well. Love ya!
Christy