CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

LIARS LIARS LIARS

I was going to take over the office phones, paper work and cleaning checks for the last three weeks of the summer season because the girl was leaving early with her husband who plays basketball for his school. To make this long story shorter lets just get to it. They were skeet about the whole thing! Her husband told Todd that I would be getting paid one price for the three weeks back in June when they were planning this...before I even came out here. Then the day they were leaving he told Todd is was half that amount and Todd told me that night. When I found out that it was half the price I was livid! I was so mad that they decided to tell Todd, not me, and use him as a middle man to give them time to get out of town before I knew in hopes that I would be stuck doing the job anyway. I told the manager what had happened and that I wasn't going to do that much work for that little pay. To paint a picture without soomeone answering the phone calls the office CANNOT function. I could tell they were frustrated that I wouldn't do it. I told them that if they wanted to pay me what I was promised then I will do it. Anyway, they had another guys wife do it for a couple days then Todds Mom was going to take over. So I got stuck doing it for two days till she got back in town. When she called corporate to tell them she would be doing the job and she needed the paperwork to fill out they had no idea the girl had left. So they didn't tell the company they were leaving and she was going to get her paycheck then cheat me and give me a little portion. You know me though, I don't keep quiet. I wasn't going to sit back and accept it and because of that they got caught in their lies! And apparantly they left early to go on a timeshare vacation with her family....basketball...hmmmm?? Oh don't worry they are trying to lie about it still saying they were only taking a week off and she was going to do the calls the last two weeks from Oregon off her cell. WOW, stop lying people!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

hmm. well I'm glad you spoke up. It's kinda funny in a pathetic way they thought they wouldn't get caught.

Lant Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Well I will add you to my list :) Sounds like you are having a fun adventure down there.