CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

ALL DONE!!!

Today is a wonderful day!!! I slept in, woke up to some beautiful snow flurries, bundled up and went on a nice walk with Jasmine, then the best part happened!

***I made the GLORIOUS trip to the UPS store (in my fixed up car I might add!!) to ship my assignments for grading!***

I have worked non-stop the last couple months on these assignments and I feel so happy to have them all completed :)

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way by lending moral support, sharing your ideas, your strong muscles (for moving furniture), helping me pick the best pictures to use, reading through my writing and editing, and for lending me your house (Nick&Steph, Sean&Jill, Mom&Dad:) I appreciate it all!!!

I will soon be the best Home Stager & Designer ever!!!!!!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

YEA KELSEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I love that feeling after you've completed a big project.