CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My car is finally fixed!

December 27th 2007 I was hit by a truck on the 215 beltway in UT. They hit the back of me and I hit the car in front of me. The car I hit drove off (must of been illegals too) and the the truck that hit me pulled over for a little bit but then drove off as well. I followed them until they stopped in a Red Lobster parking lot and blocked them in till the cops got there. There were three illegal mexicans in the truck and they didn't speek any english. It was pretty creepy cause they got out of the truck and were walking around my car looking at it and talking to eachother in spanish. The guys didn't own this truck or have drivers licenses for that matter. The owner of the truck came to UT for work but when construction slowed
down they went back to AZ but didn't have money to drive the truck back. They left the truck at their brother-in-laws house in UT. The guys driving the truck were friends of these people. The whole thing was very shadey. The insurance lady told them to say the vehicle was stolen and was coaching them in how to get out of having to use their insurance (she was a friend of the family). I didn't want these people to get away with this and it was already so messy so I got a lawyer and waited for him to figure this stuff out. I knew that eventually the truth would catch up to all of the people involved and I was right. It took a long time but this lady finally cracked because she didn't want to get charged
with insurance fraud. They messed with the
wrong girl!!!



I am so happy to have my car fixed! They did a great job on it! My trunk was messed up for such a long time and water got in it which made the carpet mold so even my carpet is new in my trunk. My front bumper is new and my headlight fixed. My rear bumper and hood were fixed and repainted, my trunk lid is new, lights fixed in back!!! All the imperfections from over the years are gone as well, which is a plus!!! The Cavi is looking good, just like new!!!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

I am glad you got your car fixed--they did a good job and the car looks good.

LAnderson said...

YAY! you're so lucky to have a car :(

Brandt Lovell said...

woah I had no idea that stuff happened!?! That's fantastic that in the end it worked out. it always seems that people get into accidents that don't have insurance. what's the deal?

Courtney said...

That is quite the story! The Cavy's looking good!