CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow in VA

Today is the first snowfall of the winter season here in Virginia. It is beautiful! I took Jasmine out and she was so excited, she loves playing in the snow (for a short period of time). It's funny watching her watch the dancing snowflakes fall.
One thing I love out here is all the walking trails. They are everywhere! And they look really pretty covered in snow too :)

Jasmine LOVE and myself
Jasmine comes and stands by you when she is freezing cold and ready to go inside. Its cute but kinda sad too because she just stands there shaking.
Don't worry I got all the snow clumps out of her fur and dried her with my hair dryer. Now she is bundled up in her bed, toasty warm, sleeping like a baby.



4 comments:

Bryan and Christy said...

Hi Kelsey!! We've been getting snow too! Jasmine is so cute in her coat. I'm proud of you getting all your projects done. I saw the picture of Courtneys room and I thought it looked awesome.

LAnderson said...

jasmine is precious.

Courtney said...

Oh Jasmine!!! She is SOO cute and I love her little coat!! That is so cute that she actually plays in the snow. We've opened the door for Hunter and he just sat down all sad like- As if we were punishing him. Then we closed the door and he gets all happy again. It's pretty funny. But I don't blame Hunter or Jasmine for wanting to be inside- I hate the cold!!!

Unknown said...

Jasmine has a place in my heart. I love the fact that you take such good care of her. Yeah for the snow!