CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

WW Scale Luck!


As you know, I have been doing Weight Watchers for over a year now and I love it! I also love Weight Watcher merchandise. I love my points calculators and I have been wanting a WW scale so bad for a while (like a year) because they are really good quality and really accurate for a floor scale. WELL....I GOT ONE! Our friends saw one on sale at Costco for 26$ and they had a 10$ coupon as well. They called me since they know I've been wanting one. I was so excited and had them grab one for me. I'm really happy cause I finally got one and for a bargain cause as you also know, I don't buy it if its not on sale. So my 40$ scale cost me 16$!!!! It took a year but my patience paid off. So if you ever see Weight Watchers stuff on sale somewhere let me know :)


7 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

how were you on weight watchers when we went to lunch pretty much all the time... @ UCN? interesting, and sounds like a killer deal!!

KelsandToddO said...

You still eat on weight watchers silly. You actually can eat anything you want, its so easy. Every person is given a points bank they must stay in every day. This number depends on your gender, current weight, activity level and so on. Every food has a points value for example, an apple is 1 point and a subway cookie averages around 6-7 points. I started with a point bank of 25 as you lose weight this decreases so now I get 21 points a day. So you learn to make healthier choices and eat the correct portions so you don't go over your points. BUT you also get an extra 35 pts every week so you can splurge if you want. For example, lastnight I decided to use my extra 35 pts on a burger, fries and brownie sundae for dinner. You can also earn activity points. So if you want an extra 3 points for the day so you can have desert with dinner you could go running for half an hour, eat desert and stay in your points. Its easy! I do it all online. The website has all the tools you can think of! Its slow healthy weight loss, its no quick fix, but it stays off.

LAnderson said...

wow kelsey... that post is like a weight watchers testimonial!

KelsandToddO said...

Haha, they should pay me!

Courtney said...

oohhh. fancy!

Brandt Lovell said...

Kels - i had no idea about any of that!! I'd like to learn more about it, not for me per say, but it's something i never knew how it worked. and.. ps miss you both, hope your doing awesome. you two are such great peeps!

KelsandToddO said...

You should check out the website! They explain it best..Its just weightwatchers.com. Who ever thought of it is a rock star! P.S. thanks for that :) and were doing good! Hope things are going well out in UT land!!!